Tuesday 14 January 2020

Namaste; a moment of calm among the chaos

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yqgEd95YnWisF0a6qdvYbq8o0VYCwSIr

I’m always on the lookout for new & unique experiences at the Disney parks, hidden magic that isn’t always obvious but is always waiting to be discovered. I aspire to find the magic in simple everyday moments, and this is no different when I’m in Orlando. Sunrise Yoga on the Boardwalk Lawn was that moment of hidden magic for me.

Walking miles around theme parks, early morning fast passes and late night fireworks can be exhausting so when I discovered Disney Yoga sessions, I headed straight to Boardwalk for some much needed stretching & resting. 


I went to the 8.15am sunrise session on the Boardwalk Lawn; blue skies, a cool breeze, and the soft sound of the lake rippling. There were 10 of us at the session and Tracy, the instructor, was fantastic at incorporating practices that were suitable for all ages and abilities. Afterwards, I walked along to the Boardwalk Bakery for a coffee and then through the back entrance of Epcot for a day in the parks!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1puj17HTCupj5w1HMFBiNrlba98kb7Ut5

Yoga is offered to hotel guests on selected days at Boardwalk Resorts, All Star Resorts, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge & The Contemporary Resort. Just reserve a place at the front desk of your hotel. Mats & water are provided and a fantastic instructor, Tracy from YCART Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment